See Program Requirements below
Appliance (refrigerators and freezers only) Requirements:
- Must be a non-commercial unit.
- Must be empty and waterlines disconnected at the time of pickup.
- Must be plugged in and working (the compressor is running) at the time of pick up.
- Must be of qualifying size between 10 – 30 cubic feet, utilizing inside measurements
- Must be have a clear pathway for access and removal of the unit.
*The customer must remove any doors or physical impedances that prevent
removal of the appliance before the time of pickup.
- Must be located on a first or second story (a basement is also permissible).
*If the appliance is in a location that is difficult for the vendor to remove the
appliance, or if the act of removal of the appliance is likely to cause damage,
the customer must move the appliance to an easily accessible area.